THE LOVE FOR THE GAME - BASKETBALL


The game of basketball is a very exciting one and thrilling one to watch and moreso, play. Most people become disinterested in watching and even playing because of all the rules involved, one would say it's too much. I can remember when i started watching the game myself back in 2004, i was wondering why everytime, the whistle blows and then the offensive player goes to the free throw line, all these seemed confusing to me. It even became worse when i wanted to start playing.
Finally though, i came to understand the game and till today, playing the game remains one of my best decisions ever.
I was watching the recently released basketball movie 'Uncle Drew' last night and all i was doing was smiling throughout the movie because the team's love for the game reminded me of myself back in the day.
Let's continue this topic next time and always remember, you can do whatever you want, all you gotta do is try and keep trying.

Comments

Popular Posts